Sunday, January 18, 2009

my face is burning...

hai i'm back! just came back from JPD..i'm going to have a driving license, baby..haha who cares? i'm blogging, why? cuz i'm pissed! sometimes it sickening me that "long hair" is against the rules...i kept thinking about it, is it harmful? looks unorganize? i don't think so, some long haired men look organized and "kemas" like me..hahah! but my hair's not too long..not yet..coming soon..haha! okay 'nuff said! shit! what's that below? that's what i'm craving for...a 7 string Schecter C-7 Black jack guitar...now i'm still waiting for Starmaker to call me about the price info..i'm also waiting for the Ibanez RG 7-string's price...ahh i'm so crazy about 7 string...can't wait to put baritone strings on top then install the Seymour Duncan 7 string invader pickups..yeeehh! nyaman! hahaha!