Tuesday, April 10, 2012

How to lose your first 10 pounds the faster way!









I still remember the times when I lost my first 10 pounds, it's not that easy nor that hard, all you have to do is prepare 60% mentally, 40% physically, yes it is important to prepare with your mindset and remind yourself every time. You can't just go,"I need to start dieting tomorrow", you need to start make some reminders, put up your latest photo on your wall, a photo of your belly fat I mean. Motivate yourself everyday and once you are prepared, this is what you should do to lose your first 10 pounds:


1. Look for the foods that can ruin your appetite
My suggestion is get some berries, grapes, apples and also egg whites for breakfast, those are what I ate to ruin my appetite that helped me skip my big meal for lunch and dinner

2. If you are having a large amount of carbohydrates during lunch time, please don't consume another after 6 pm, carbohydrates are energy to fuel up your body, so you need to do some exercises in the afternoon.

3. Don't just do a 30 minute jog, do some enjoyable exercises too!
What I mean by that is you can do some 30 seconds jump rope skipping then followed by a 20 seconds jumping jacks, do it for many times and rest for a minute after that then repeat. Have you ever heard of circuit training that is usually done by athletes? These kind of exercises are the metabolism booster which will help you burn those calories up to 48 hours even you are at rest.

4. Make your own supplements.
No, you don't need expensive supplements, but I can suggest you get the Nn Bio Protein from Cosway which is only $31.50. Anyways, if you don't want to spend a lot of money my suggestion is go get a green tea with no sugar, lime, low fat milk and water. This is what you should do;
(a) Drink 12 glasses of water everyday
(b) Have a green tea every after meal
(c) Drink a glass of low fat milk after your exercises/workouts
(d) Make your own cold lime juice and have it before bed, this will help you clean all those toxins from your body.

5. Reduce your sugar intake.
Ice creams? Chocolates? Sweets? Just have it on Sunday only. Sugary foods are what prevented you from losing those weights no matter how hard you try, I've been there and it's bad.

Before I go, let me share you some great foods that weight loss. From what I experienced, apples, banana, peanut butter toast, egg whites, yogurt(mixed berries flavor) and nuts are the foods that helped lose my first 10 pounds and I know it will work on you too. Well, there you go then, i hope this information can help you out there who are still struggling to lose weight. If you are still looking for a more easier way to lose weight with the help of fatty foods, just go to this site, http://fats2loseweight.blogspot.com